WORSHIP: The celebration of God’s presence by God’s people. The serving of God with our praise and allowing Him to meet our needs with His sufficiency.
- Acts 2:47; Psalm 96:8; Psalm 150; Isaiah 40:31
FELLOWSHIP: The sharing of our lives together in the spirit of love, acceptance, unity, and forgiveness. An emphasis on community, where encouragement, accountability, and nurture are experienced.
- Acts 2:42-43; John 13:34; Jude 3; Titus 1:4; Galatians 6:6
TEACHING: The devoted attention to preaching, teaching, and ongoing study of the Holy Scriptures. When the Word of God increases, the number of disciples will inevitably multiply. Maturing Christians steadfastly, continually submit to the teaching of the scriptures.
- Acts 2:42; Acts 6:7; Joshua 1:8; Psalm 119
PRAYER: The vehicle through which the church breathes. The personal and corporate expression of communion, fellowship, and intimacy with God. Prayer is the power of the Church, moving the heart and hand of God.
- Matthew 18:19-20; Acts 2:42; Psalm 3:4; I Thessalonians 5:17
OUTREACH: The process of winning the lost and setting captives free. The hand of Jesus extended to forgive, heal, restore, and empower.
- Acts 2:47; II Corinthians 5:20; Matthew 4:19, 24:14, 28:19-20; I Peter 2:8-9