- We believe God is the Creator and Ruler of the Universe and we are made in his image
- We believe Jesus Christ is the son of God
- We believe God gives us eternal life through Jesus Christ
- We believe salvation through Jesus Christ is a gift from God to all people
- We believe the Holy Spirit is equal with the Father and the Son as God
- We believe the Bible is God's Word to all and is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice
WORSHIP: The celebration of God’s presence by God’s people. The serving of God with our praise and allowing Him to meet our needs with His sufficiency.
- Acts 2:47; Psalm 96:8; Psalm 150; Isaiah 40:31
FELLOWSHIP: The sharing of our lives together in the spirit of love, acceptance, unity, and forgiveness. An emphasis on community, where encouragement, accountability, and nurture are experienced.
- Acts 2:42-43; John 13:34; Jude 3; Titus 1:4; Galatians 6:6
TEACHING: The devoted attention to preaching, teaching, and ongoing study of the Holy Scriptures. When the Word of God increases, the number of disciples will inevitably multiply. Maturing Christians steadfastly, continually submit to the teaching of the scriptures.
- Acts 2:42; Acts 6:7; Joshua 1:8; Psalm 119
PRAYER: The vehicle through which the church breathes. The personal and corporate expression of communion, fellowship, and intimacy with God. Prayer is the power of the Church, moving the heart and hand of God.
- Matthew 18:19-20; Acts 2:42; Psalm 3:4; I Thessalonians 5:17
OUTREACH: The process of winning the lost and setting captives free. The hand of Jesus extended to forgive, heal, restore, and empower.
- Acts 2:47; II Corinthians 5:20; Matthew 4:19, 24:14, 28:19-20; I Peter 2:8-9